Clear all

Ethernet On Stm32F207 | LWIP Continuous Data ISSUE

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Aditya
(@aditya)
Topic starter

Hy, First of all thanks for your videos and the blog which is helping me in my project. In the recent  post STM32 TCP Server Client example, i am Using STM as server and PC as Client. I have customized the Code for my Appln that i will send  a command "CHCK" then i will get some data, if any other command  it says no data. I have developed a python script which sends CHCK continuously(every 100ms), after some time(few seconds to <2 mins) STM is in a while loop(After debugging)  

/* Normal assert() semantics without relying on the provision of an assert.h
header file. */
/* USER CODE BEGIN 1 */
#define configASSERT( x ) if ((x) == 0) {taskDISABLE_INTERRUPTS(); for( ;; );}
/* USER CODE END 1 */

stm has been stuck at this while loop

Posted : 02/05/2022 5:27 pm
Topic Tags
admin
(@admin)
Active Member Admin

i am not sure, but maybe the speed of data transfer could be an issue. try increasing the clock speed to max. Also try slowing down the request from the app, and see if it works fine with that

Posted : 07/05/2022 1:10 pm
Share:
Menu

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We don't have any banner, Flash, animation, obnoxious sound, or popup ad. We do not implement these annoying types of ads!

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

Please add controllerstech.com to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.